Join three inspiring teachers for a mindful entry into the next circle around the sun! Bonnie Argo, Izzy VanHall and Coni Guevara bring a wealth of experience in yoga and spiritual practice as an offering for students to explore what pathway of practice suits them. Invest in 5 days connecting with the truthfulness of your being and meeting like minded people to ring in the New Year!
Bali is a very special and sacred place on this planet. The rich vegetation and bright green rice fields combined with the vibrant ocean are a sight to behold. The spirituality that lives in the people in Bali and the mass of temples are an inspiration. Enjoy high quality food, a range of excursion options and the time to devote to your yoga practice as well as explore an amazing place!
Komune is located in a small town named Keramas. The beach is black sand that sparkles, and is met with lively waves. It is a highly sought after surf location with an incredible break, and is home to the worlds first Night Surfing facility!
Participants should plan to arrive at the Denpasar Airport, from which we can arrange a shuttle transfer. If you are wanting to extend your stay in Bali beyond the retreat we can recommend places to stay and things to do!
This retreat will include sessions that invite the practice of powerful fluid Vinyasa, deep Yin and restorative, AcroYoga and Inversions, Meditation, Mantra and more!
Daily Schedule will Include:
- Morning Yoga & Meditation
- Either Afternoon or Evening Workshops including Thai Massage, AcroYoga and more
- Special New Years Ritual Ceremony
The facility has 2 room options, Standard and Suite. Both can be taken as single occupancy, shared by a couple or shared by two individuals.
- Standard Room (shared) - $899 before Nov 15th, $1099 after Nov 15th
- Suite (shared) - $1025 before Nov 15th, $1225 after Nov 15th
- Standard Room (single) - $1099 before Nov 15th, $1299 after Nov 15th
- Suite (single) - $1225 before Nov 15th, $1445 after Nov 15th
The retreat includes breakfast and lunch provided on site. Dinner is not included because there are so many delicious options in Bali, and to allow the option for excursions where you can decide where you would like to dine! The restaurant at Komune offers a range of food options with many vegetarian choices, as well as fresh fish and daily specials. Food in Bali is incredibly reasonable and if you would like further information about budgeting for dinner please contact us.
December 29th - January 3rd (5 nights/6 days).
Participants should plan to arrive after lunch on the 29th and plan to leave late morning onwards on the 3rd.
Excursion Options Include
- Surf Lessons, and Night Surfing for those with experience
- Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Shopping trips to Sanur (one of the first surf/tourist locations in Bali), Ubud (a hub of travelers with amazing restaurants and shops)
- Walks through the rice fields
- Hikes to see the sunrise
- Coffee Plantation visit and more...!
We have two options for registration:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us -